There are many reasons we use edging for our customer’s lawns.
- Add value to the landscape without adding expense
- Give a clean mowing and trimming line
- Keep mulch or rock in place
- Save time for the customer to mow and trim
- Provide a root barrier to prevent invasive lawn grasses
Every house is different, but almost all homeowners wants the same thing - beauty and value.
- Design the right edging for balance to complement and contrast your home
- Adapt the edging for curves and straight lines
- Show off flower beds and accents
Great Plains Landscaping & Design provides the best edging choices for the client’s tastes and budget.
Choices of edging from best quality to least:
- Concrete Curbing: Excellent smooth edging for mowing & trimming. Very Clean & attractive look!
- Flagstone Edging: Rustic look, easy to mow over and provides a thick barrier between the bed and the grass.
- Paver/Brick Edging: Stately look and very easy to mow over.
- Limestone & Cobble Edging: Rough to mow over, but provides a very natural look.
- Retaining Wall Edging: Provides a taller barrier for drainage
- Black Plastic Edging: Hold back rock in the beds
- Metal Edging: Longer lasting edging versus the black plastic edging.
- Natural Edge: No edging needed, mulch beds are cut into sod.